Sunday, June 13, 2010

Confused.

I woke up feeling very cold,sad,apprehensive,sober,elated,strong,calm,willing to make change and hoping i get firm in these decions.yeah i feel some what confused.
I have been praying to God to show me the reason for my existence,because if you talk about passion and ideas i have a lot.i am very intelligent and can adapt anywhere and in any field with little or no supervision after equiping my skills minimaly.
I got married april 17 2010,my husband is in warri delta state and am waiting to get redeployed to one of our branches in benin or asaba to enable me get close to him.
In as much as i dont want to be jobless,i deeply know that theres something great out there for me.
Im very passionate in SALES,In helping people become better people ,creating awareness and i hate injustice,i equally love the right things to be done,either at work or in our everyday lives.
when i was younger,i dreamt of being a broadcaster,presenter,lawyer an accountant(because of power so i will be a top manager in the bank) I equally dreamt of holding power either at state or federal level.
Now this morning at 10:25 am i am trying to reposition my self,my tots and look critically into my dream.
I know wisdom is a deep understanding.(a special understanding of things and people around u)thats what i need at this moment from God.i want to have the eyesight of the eagle.Because i know with out God giving me this wisdom i will continously wander aimlessly.

All am saying is that am confused,i feel a strong passion that am not sure of.

Dear God help me.

2 comments:

  1. Have you read "Apocalypse of the Mind" by Melissa Lowe? It's a great book but better than that is the Bible, the word of God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmmm thanks amadin.and of coz i read d bible and will search for this great book.

    ReplyDelete