Thursday, June 17, 2010

expressions.....

JUST IF U LET ME
> I will lift u up when ure falling....
> I will occupy u to avoid distraction..
> I will be your wife,a virtuos one..
> I will be your helper,a saintly one..
> I will be ur princess if u make me one..
> I will make u proud of urself,only if u listen to
> me..
> I will be your partner,if u love me
> accordingly..
> I will be ur bestfreind,if u share ur tots wit
> me..
> I will be ur bridge,when u tink theres no way
> out..
> I will make u proud of me,only if u support
> me....
>
>
> BUT I DONT NEED
> I dont need a man calling me
> names............................
> I dont need a man telling me i am FOOLISH..,
> I dont need a man telling me i am STUPID....,
> I dont need a man telling me i am SENSELESS...,
> I dont need a man that will ignore my person...
> i dont need a man that will ignore my desire
> I dont need a man that will not make me his spinal
> chord..
> I dont need a man that will find me irritating
> sometimes..
> I dont need a man that makes me cry
> I dont need a man that has ever felt HATE 4 me,or says
> he HATES me...???
>
>
> IF U WANT A HAPPY AND SUCCESFUL HOME?????
> Make ur woman ur baby..
> Give her generously,coz when u do,it multiplies a
> thousand fold....
> Love her unconditionally...
> Teach her what u want,with love and not
> insults....
> Treat her like that minute is the last u will share
> wit her....
> Make her TRUST u.
> Dont be unkind to her..
>
> Be A Real MAN.....
> If ur woman doesnt act like you want,it means uve failed
> completely as a MAN
> Real Women Only Need Love To Be Sane.
>
>
> AND I WILL NEVER
> Stop LOVING U.

No comments:

Post a Comment